Sunday, February 3, 2013

Since we're going to be here awhile -

-- In our little house, that is, I really want to make it nicer to live in. We have very little storage so it always feels cluttered (ugh) and things are just starting to look shabby. I'm super pleased with this little home improvement project that Josh completed, with the help of our sensei, yesterday. OK so it's not entirely complete yet. We have to put the trim back on, as well as get a wooden piece to divide the carpet and wood flooring, but it'll be done within a week.

I have been wanting to do this since I bought the house...















This little face lift makes me SO happy...and has me wishing I could do the same in the kitchen. One project down, about a hundred more to go!

And of course you know I can't post without bragging about my little man. We took a trip to the aquarium that he absolutely loved:




















He's so brave, he even pet a shark! He's also gotten to be quite the helper around the house:



















You mean a broom can entertain my toddler for 20 minutes AND get my floor clean(ish) at the same time? Sounds great to me!

1 comment:

  1. The entry looks great! Way to go! And little E! Not so little! He sure is cute!

    ReplyDelete